Digital Project Manager & Senior Project Managers x4
— Digital Agency
- Digital Project Manager/ Senior Digital Project Manager opportunities to join a successful digital agency.
- Salary in the region of £35k - £55k.
- Stunning portfolio of well-known clients to work with.
This is a lovely opportunity for experienced Digital Project Managers and Senior Digital Project Managers to join a well respected digital agency, where you'll get involved in large scale website design and build projects.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the department head you'll manage a portfolio of clients across a variety of industries (charity, financial services, entertainment and FMCG), helping to shape and grow the department as the agency continues to go from strength to strength.
You’ll run digital projects through their entire lifecycle; from requirement capturing, concept and scoping, through to planning, risk management and sign-off, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met every time. You’ll have broader input to the team too, helping in the development of new strategies and concepts to take their tech capabilities to the next level. A communicative and confident stakeholder manager, you’ll keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, and ensuring smiles all round on delivery
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience as a Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Digital Project Manager gained within a digital agency.
- Experience of working on sizeable web development projects: scoping, creating project documentation, functional specifications, resource planning, working through to delivery, ensuring that projects are on brief and budget.
- You'll enjoy being client facing and work closely with internal departments to deliver the goods.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the full development lifecycle.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary on offer is in the region of £35k - £55k. You will be joining a successful agency where you'll have the opportunity to work on big budget projects. The agency will invest in you and your personal development and it's an exciting time to join as they have ambitious growth plans over the next couple of years based on the new business they've secured and a recent acquisition.
If this looks of interest please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:Bath + RemoteSalary:Up to £40k
— Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol + RemoteSalary:Up to £50k
— Creative & Digital Projects (Agency)Location:Bristol + RemoteSalary:£Competitive