You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Sales Account Manager
— Science, Sales and Account Management skills required for a Global Research Company
Science Sales Account Manager
- Join a Global scientific Research Company in their UK team expansion.
- Autonomy over your UK accounts.
- Great sales-based bonus scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global biotechnology group helping to expand their UK market within the life science, biologics and cell therapy spheres. This role is responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy for products and services to achieve sales goals. This is a varied role with regular interaction with key clients and customers, along with contribution to team projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sale strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to secure new business and maintain high standards with existing customers.
- Establish a comprehensive knowledge of competitor companies and use selling skills to win clients.
- Share market insight and customer feedback with relevant management and marketing teams.
- Develop and maintain warm relationships with key accounts.
- Accurately record interactions via CRM managing Sales Pipeline.
What they are looking for:
- Sales/Account Manager experience within relevant Life Science, CRO, Biotech space (essential).
- Academic Degree in relevant Life Science discipline, ideally a Master’s Degree with high level of technical expertise.
- Knowledge of the UK Biological and CRO Market – Gene Synthesis, Proteins, Peptides, Antibody and Cell Line products.
- Ability to operate effectively in an international business environment.
- Effective communication with external stakeholders as well as colleagues.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
You will be a key player in their UK success with the flexibility to work autonomously managing client relations. Working mostly remotely with visits to an Oxfordshire office monthly.
Ideal candidate will live near Bristol, Manchester or Sheffield - expected UK travel to visit clients and attend meetings.
Basic Salary of £45,000-£55,000 with generous sales-base bonus scheme and car allowance.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Jazz Jones
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
— Fast-growing BiotechLocation:York, UKSalary:Up to £65,000Opportunity to work in a fast-growing biotechWorld-leading companyAn exciting opportunity to learn new skills with an innovative technologyThis is an exciting opportunity to work as a Project Manager in a rapidly growing Biotech that are developing in-vitro techniques to deliver drugs and revolutionise the future of therapeutics. You will be involved overseeing the delivery of either customer projects or internal developments to ensure that the projects are delivered in an efficient and timely manner as well as identifying and mitigating risks to project delivery. The role will be based in the Laboratory. What you’ll be doingAs the Project Manager you will act as a guide and mentor to the teams to ensure projects are completed within a timely and efficient manner and that there is the application of agile and lean tools and techniques. You will also be involved in strategic planning with other project managers and team leaders. What experience you’ll need to apply?Project management experience such as planning, controlling budgets and projectsExperience using project management software packagesExperience leading projects in a commercial settingExperience with recruiting, growing, and motivating teamsMust have a scientific background and have worked in one of the following areas: medical devices, diagnostics, drug discovery, therapeutic development, or life sciences. What you’ll get in return for your experience: You will be a key player in the success of the company that is looking to rapidly expand over the next couple of years. There is a great salary on offer along with company pension and a great working environment. What's next? For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies