Head of Analytics
— Join one of Bristol's best Digital Agencies and work projects with household names
- Work projects with top sports, motoring, and food companies.
- Join a Bristol and London based agency with massive national sway.
- Work with the passionate about digital transformation and growth strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
Work with agency strategists to identify business needs and digital solutions to host of big names companies. You will be responsible for deriving insight into pitchable and commercially viable concepts for stakeholder. You will need to be versatile in order to pick up the plethora of varying projects involved.
As an Analytics lead you will be responsible for growing a team of analysts over the next couple of years. You will need to comfortable being hands on with the technical work, strategic with business direction, and managerial with the team you will build. Significant investment is going into this team and it is an essential part of the company’s future vision.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Good commercial experience using Google or Adobe Analytics.
- Comfortable with Google Tag Manager.
- Dashboarding experience using Excel and least one visualization platform (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview).
- Experience with A/B testing and MTV testing.
- Experience in HTML and JS would be beneficial.
- Previous agency experience is highly desirable.
- Experience growing and managing a team of analysts.
- You will need to be highly commercially aware and understand the impact of the analytics channels available.
It is important to highlight that not all of the above skills will be essential, but in some cases are preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- Salary would be between £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
- Great benefits, including Friday drinks in the office.
- Lead a team that is receiving investment and is centric to the growth of the company.
- The business is very open minded and will invest in any ideas you substantiate.
- An amazing platform to develop and grow a team in your own vision.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40k
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:Kirkby-in-AshfieldSalary:£On experience
— Unique, innovative solutions provider!Location:BristolSalary:£30k-£35k