Head of Brand and Marketing
— Fabulous b2c brand
- A brand-new role to the business.
- The office is based in central Bristol, we can also offer some remote working.
- Fantastic culture and very strong values & mission.
I am absolutely delighted to be supporting a truly wonderful Client of mine, an authentic FMCG brand that balances profit and purpose.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the MD and will manage a team of two to begin with. There are three core parts to this role. Firstly, the postholder will be responsible for developing the brand strategy, telling the brand story in the most appealing and engaging way. As my Client operates in a crowded market, it will be crucial to make sure that their brand stands out from the crowd. Secondly, contributing into the product development as ultimately those must be spot on. Finally, managing the channel strategy and all aspects of customer journey for multiple channels such as D2C, retail, distribution and wholesale. Despite of the fact that this is a managerial role, we are seeking for candidates who are happy to get involved and “get their hands dirty” as well in oppose to only delegating responsibilities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working in a senior marketing role preferably for a food and drink brand.
- Track record of creating successful brand strategies.
- Working for a start-up or SME during their stages of growth would be highly beneficial.
- Having a genuine passion for what you do but also actively championing wider values like fairness, honesty, diversity, respect and giving back.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Initial 12 Month FTCLocation:BristolSalary:£25k-£35k
— Creative Marketing RoleLocation:SwindonSalary:£24k-£28k
— Lovely eCommerce BrandLocation:Bournemouth / remoteSalary:Up to £25k