Head of Client Success / Client Services Director
Head of Client Success / Client Services Director – Neighbourly
Neighbourly is a multi-award-winning community investment platform that helps companies make a positive measurable impact in their communities, by putting “local impact” at the heart of responsible business.
We are uniquely positioned to grow sustainable community investment working as a two sided marketplace that connects corporate partners with thousands of vetted local good causes, facilitating the donation of surplus products (e.g. food), employee volunteering programmes and provision of financial support (e.g. grants), all in one place.
Our technology helps drive operational efficiency, promote employee engagement and foster wellbeing by providing data and insights that help businesses achieve their CSR and ESG (environmental, social, governance) objectives. Because the platform is public it enables a business to surface community stories and create a discoverable legacy of giving, helping to enhance brand reputation and build positive community relations.
Neighbourly is at an exciting time in its journey having just completed a successful Series A funding round and is entering a period of accelerated growth. The next few years will see the business consolidate its market leading position in the UK and provide a springboard for international expansion. The rise of the corporate ESG agenda, combined with the climate crisis and the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, means the Neighbourly proposition is more relevant and needed than ever.
What you’ll be doing as our Head of Client Success / Client Services Director
As part of the Senior Management Team, reporting into the COO and working closely with the Head of Business Development and Head of Product, you will operate as the strategic and commercial point of contact for our existing customers; establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each client and drive continued value of our products and services. More specifically, you’ll:
- Lead the Client Success team – a talented team of “trusted advisors” to their corporate client base, to grow and upsell Key Accounts.
- Conduct senior-level client negotiations and coach the team on effective account development and delivery strategies.
- Work with clients, many of which are well-known brands and large corporates, to establish critical goals and help them in achieving their objectives through delivery of their operational or strategic programme/campaign.
- Achieve targeted renewal rates through structured and creative customer engagement – working with the Head of Product to embed an auto renewals process.
- Work with the Head of Business Development to onboard new accounts seamlessly, activating programmes with the Client Success Managers and Community Management team.
- Mentor and develop the team and help find creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, fostering knowledge-sharing across the business to ensure collaborative and informed work.
- Take overall responsibility for revenue growth across the client base, whilst ensuring exceptional standards of delivery for all clients.
- Attend Senior Management Team meetings and prepare a monthly report for the Executive Board.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- The ideal candidate will either come from a Marketing or Digital agency background, in a role managing a Client Services team (perhaps you’re a Client Partner, Client Services Director or Group Account Director) OR you’ll be leading a Client Success / Customer Success team for a Tech company with ethical, sustainable values and a client base which includes big brands and large corporate organisations.
- Experience growing and nurturing a high-performing, service-driven team of Account Managers and Account Directors, or Client Success / Customer Success Managers.
- Experience developing and maintaining profitable relationships with high profile, big brand and corporate clients.
- A demonstrable interest in, or real-life work experience of CSR / ESG / Sustainability. You’ll have the credibility to articulate to clients “how to build a better future”.
We have chosen to work with our friends at ADLIB who are managing the recruitment process for Neighbourly. As a fellow B Corp, they are well versed in attracting the best candidates that have the right skills and experience, combined with the desire to work for a business driven by purpose and a want to make a positive impact on society and the planet.
Please note that any candidates that approach Neighbourly directly will be forwarded to ADLIB for consideration.
Inclusion and equality
Here at Neighbourly, equal opportunity runs through every aspect of the business. We are creating an environment where a diverse mix of talented people want to work, do their best and share in our journey for the long term. We’re building a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds, as we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better and more innovative our work will be. We strive to be a workplace where everyone feels empowered and can be their authentic selves.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K