Head of Data Insight
— High growth international tech firm
- Excellent opportunity to work for a high growth international technology firm in a central Bristol location.
- Amazing working environment.
- Lead a team in an innovative and forward-thinking company.
Lead a brand new BI team for this exciting technology firm with an amazing product and talented staff. This firm's product is used worldwide by over 100 million users so there is an immense amount of data generated daily that needs to be crunched.
What you'll be doing
Leading a team of 5 data analysts you will be tasked with providing product insights across the company’s global offering. Liasing with the heads of product and engineering teams you’ll be pivotal in providing data and insights that will drive the development of this company’s products.
You will need to utilise your excellent SQL and Tableau skills to manipulate and analyse data and then present to senior stakeholders to inform strategic decision-making. You will also need to have proven experience of developing, leading and managing junior members of staff. This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you'll need to apply
• Strong, practical experience of SQL and Data visualisation experience with Tableau
• Over 5 years’ experience working in an environment where data played an integral part to the business’ offering.
• A proven track record of building and managing a team.
• Strong communication and stakeholder skills
• Product/Digital Analytics experience desired
• Programming skills with either Python, R or MATLAB is desired
What you'll get in return for your experience
A very competitive base salary as well as relocation assistance and benefits. As well as flexible working hours, regular socials, amazing central Bristol offices and the opportunity to choose your own gear and setup.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Alex with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.