Head of Marketing, Brand and Communications - 12 Month FTC
— Global insurance company embarking on large transformation project!
- Work for a global insurance company.
- Broad role with exciting and varied scope.
- Support the transformation and future growth of the business.
We are working with a global insurance company to appoint a Head of Marketing, Communications and Brand on an initial 12 month fixed term contract to support the organisation through a huge transformation project and in turn enable future growth of the business and marketing function.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for all marketing communication & campaign activity; the role will also oversee the development and delivery of the brand strategy for the business. This is a business-critical role reporting to the Marketing Director and you’ll have full responsibility to define and fully integrate the brand, communications and marketing strategy for the business.
The role will combine the attitudes and interests of customers, clients and intermediaries to help produce effective and creative solutions and executions to drive forward the marketing communications, campaign and content. Acting as a voice of the customer, the Head of Marketing, Communications and Brand will use research and analytics to formulate critical insights. These include identification of ideal audiences, optimum methods of communication, compelling messaging and guide the overall customer experience for the business and positioning for the brand.
You will play an integral part helping transform the marketing capability and value within the business and this role will have a large focus on developing and owning the digital roadmap and customer experience ensuring any strategy optimises the use of all available digital marketing, content and social engagement channels and platforms.
What experience you will need to apply
- Extensive experience at a senior level in marketing communications and campaign/content production
- Proven strategic brand marketing experience having managed/transformed high profile brands
- Extensive marketing skills, including comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles and integrated marketing
- Proven experience working within the digital marketing and content space
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships at a senior level
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability conceptualise thinking into clear communication
- Excellent Influencing skills – will require the ability to get buy-in and effective results from people not reporting directly to the job holder
- A high level of creativity
- Highly professional and proactive work ethic
- Proven leadership skills, able to provide clarity and vision to wider marketing teams
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or other similar.
- Professional marketing qualification essential
- Professional training within digital, content and social media
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a competitive salary in line with your experience and a comprehensive reward package including car allowance, income protection and private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You’ll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development.
Please apply by sending your CV in response to this advert and I will get back in touch with you for a chat.