Head of Marketing
— Be part of a market leading Saas business
- Industry-leading Saas organization
- Competitive salary up to £65K plus benefits
- Flexible working available
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join an established Saas organization in Bristol. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Head of Marketing with Saas experience and strong knowledge of Salesforce to play an important role within the business. Driving growth and developing an exciting team.
What you’ll be doing?
- Build and run a clear marketing strategy to achieve vital lead generation targets across both brands
- Take responsibility for the entire marketing campaign calendar and all marketing activity
- Lead the use of a mix of digital marketing approaches to generate more leads
- Be fully in control of the budgets with each activity within the campaigns
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and other department heads to ensure we are all driving to the same goal and supporting progress
- Be hands-on writing copy and setting up campaigns
- Monitor, test, and optime all marketing activities
- Manage our brand presence across the internet
- Manage our CRM and marketing software, adding/updating/changing as this fast-changing world evolves
- Maintain our brand and sales support collateral
- Be a great manager to our small team
- Playing a full part on the management team, helping drive further successful growth
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Demonstrable record of success as a marketing manager, leading a small agile team and delivering successful marketing strategies
- Strong experience in the B2B environment, ideally within the SaaS marketing space
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- You are structured, organized, and use data to drive strategy, campaigns and marketing spend
- Be a strong copywriter, and be happy to get involved in day-to-day marketing activities
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A great sense of humour and desire to work in a dynamic team
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary - up to £65k for the right person.
- You’ll also receive an excellent benefits package
- Flexible working
If you’re an experienced Head of Marketing and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Dom.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus
— Leading Law FirmLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:competitive
— Start-Up Marketing AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25k - £30k