— Financial Services
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading financial services firm.
- Join at a time where the team is growing.
- Work with Data Analysts and learn new skills.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and quantitative marketing analytics team for a market leading financial services firm. Amazing opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience of working in a high calibre data & insight department.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Insight Analyst will work within the Data & Insight team and will immerse themselves in their customer data to ensure that the most is being made from all the customer data existing in the company. This role will be varied, and the Insight Analyst will be working on projects and various aspects to answer exciting questions and ongoing analysis for the business.
Your role will involve delivering into data to produce measurable results for various departments; producing regular reports for monitoring purposes (across aspects like customer behaviour, products, client groups and more); and helping clients answer long term questions and tracking progress.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Degree in a numerate subject (STEM)
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a data role
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of data visualisation using Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy or Spotfire
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive base salary of £30K plus a great benefits package and bonus.
- Working for a market leading financial services firm
Please get in touch with Tegan with an up-to-date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— - Global Business Payments CompanyLocation:CoventrySalary:20,000 - 25,000
— - Friendly, Flexible Insurance CompanyLocation:DorsetSalary:40,000 - 50,000
— Exciting agency with a range of great clientsLocation:London/RemoteSalary:£40000 - £45000