Insight & Engagement Manager
— Large Government Organisation
Insight & Engagement Manager – Large Government Organisation – Bristol
- Brand new team and business project.
- Offices based in Central Bristol.
- Leading Market Research for the organisation.
My Client is a well-known public sector organisation looking for an Insight & Engagement Manager to gather, analysis and report on their large customer base.
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Insight you will work closely with key stakeholders to understand the priorities of the business enact change and help bring the voice of the customer to the attention of the business department heads and stakeholders. You will be the market research lead, looking at customer data, focus groups and public events, pulling in information to then analysis and understand key trends across the organisation.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience working in a Customer Insight or Market Research role.
- Solid data analysis experience.
- Quantitative and qualitative research methodology experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A salary paying up to £44k depending on experience, with plenty of company benefits including 14% pension contribution.
Please get in touch with Alex for more information, on 01179 269 530.