— Exciting Organic Organisation
- Amazing, sustainable and growing ethical brand, based in the award-winning Bristol office.
- Fantastic learning opportunity and career path.
- 6-month fixed-term contract, 4 days a week.
This is an exciting time to join this amazingly ethical company that are making a change with their products. This is an opportunity for either a recent graduate or someone looking for business development work experience.
What you will be doing
You will provide support to the Business Development and Insight teams, as well as in-market Country leads. Both assisting and leading on small projects that support expansion and transition to the operating model, you will also support the day to day running of international businesses.
What skills you will need
You are on a path of conscious living and understand your role in the world and your impact on it - you’re inspired to be an active part of the solution for our future. An excellent and engaging communicator, you’ll also be a great team player who enjoys working collaboratively with internal and external partners. With an eye for detail, and a good analytical approach to data, you’ll be able to work simultaneously on a variety of different projects and workstreams. With an enthusiastic and positive approach, you’ll use these qualities to get the most from the placement.
What you will get in return
- Experience being a part of a business that strives for change and global health.
- Work in an amazing office environment.
- Gain experience across multiple business areas including insight analysis. Admin and business development support.
- Work with conscientious and mindful colleagues.
- Living wage.
How to apply
If you’re intrigued and excited by what you’ve read so far, then do get in touch with me to speak further about this exciting opportunity, apply now!
Feel free to call me on 0117 926 9530 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Customer Insight / Data Analysis jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K