Enterprise Data Architect
— Leading FinTech firm
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading Fintech firm
- Make a big impact on the data landscape
- Play a leading role in shaping the future state of the organisation
This leading FinTech firm are embarking on a large scale data change programme to overhaul their data platforms, infrastructure, master data management and data quality and to implement a full range of analytics capabilities across the business. They need to bring on board an Enterprise level Data Architect or Senior Data Change professional who can map out their current state and design and implement new data models for the business.
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with the Data Strategy Lead to review the current state of the data infrastructure and architecture in the business. Following this you will work closely with senior stakeholders to redesign the data architecture within the business to provide a fully scalable and modern data solution. There is considerable buy in from the business to do this as they want to be able to use their data better and to push forward the business from this angle.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Enterprise Data Architecture experience
- Solid understanding of data models
- Deep understanding of data quality, master data management & data warehouses
- Excellent understanding of business use cases for analytics and how to provide the data
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive package of up to around £80K - £90K + benefits + c.20% bonus.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs