— International Scale-up Technology Firm
Salary: Up to £60K
- Build industry-leading big data architecture.
Support real-time analytics.
Design and implement modern technology.
This firm is building an industry leading real-time analytics platform to acquire, analyse and process the vast amount of business-critical data they create. They require an experienced Data Engineer to enable the transformation of big data into insight.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll need to be passionate about Big Data and want to build complex, robust architecture. Designing and implementing this infrastructure will support the real-time analytics platform and progress data science projects in business.
You’ll be comfortable with various data engineering technologies and will be able to transform the business through data accessibility. This will include designing various data models and building tools to continuously improve the technology platform and pioneer new technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid programming skills in Python, Scala or Java.
- Good experience of big data tools e.g. Spark, Kafka, Hadoop or similar.
- Experience of building onto Cloud platforms.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies and data modelling.
- Exposure to DevOps environments.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or similar.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary based on experience, bonus and benefits including the opportunity for flexible working.
Please apply now or get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs