Back to all jobs 26th FebBack to all jobs
Senior Data Analyst
— High Growth International Tech Firm
Up to £50k
- Excellent opportunity to work for a high growth international technology firm in a central Bristol location.
- Amazing working environment.
- Join an innovative and forward thinking company.
Be the 4th hire in a brand new BI team for this exciting technology firm with an amazing product and talented staff. This firm's product is used worldwide by over 100 million users so there is an immense amount of data generated daily that needs to be crunched.
What youll be doing
As the 4th hire within the BI team, you will be supporting one of the Product teams and will lead on providing deep-dive analyses into product data, customer data and internal business data.
You will need to utilise your excellent SQL and data visualisation skills to manipulate and analyse data and then present to senior stakeholders to inform strategic decision-making
What experience youll need to apply
- Strong, practical experience of SQL including advanced queries.
- Excellent data visualisation skills, ideally using Tableau but experience with Qlik, Power BI or similar considered.
- Some statistical analysis experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Product/Digital Analytics experience a plus.
What youll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between of up to £50K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package. This is an amazing working environment with some great people to work with.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Dont hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data Engineering, Data Analysis, Customer Insight, Business Intelligence, Web Analytics, Data jobsSearch all jobs
43 jobs found
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k