Junior Data Analyst
— Digital Agency with high profile clients
Salary: £20K - £25K
• Grow your career at a successful agency located in central Bristol.
• The opportunity to work with household name brands.
• Great work/life balance and a supportive and sociable team.
Have you always wanted to work in an agency providing insights and actionable recommendations to a number of high profile clients? If so, this is the perfect role for a Junior Data Analyst looking to make the move into an agency environment.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with a range of systems and sources to extract and cleanse clients’ data and see where you can bring actionable recommendations to the table.
Using this data you’ll be involved in the design and creation of dashboards as well as visualizing data to identify key trends and insights. You’ll then be involved with the communication and presentation of these insights to high profile stakeholders.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies while dealing a lot of household names.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Be able to show your problem solving and analytical skills.
• Advanced Excel skills (think pivot tables, VBA & macros)
• Previous experience using Data Visualisation software like; Tableau, Power BI or QlikView
• Be able to query SQL databases
• You should be able to work well both in a team or on your own
• Degree educated in a data or numeric field
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £20K - £25K as well as the chance to work in a cool modern office in central Bristol. There are some great benefits as well like, a great autonomous working environment, flexible working hours and a supportive team.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.