— Leading FinTech firm
- Excellent opportunity to work for a leading retail Investment Management firm
- Join at a time where the team is growing
- Face off to Data Scientists & Insight Analysts
Excellent opportunity to join a growing and quantitative marketing analytics team for a market leading retail Investment Management firm. Amazing opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience of working alongside Data Scientists.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Campaign Analyst will work within the Client Data & Insight team and will immerse themselves in their client data to ensure that the most is being made from all the client data exisitng in the company. This role will be varied and the Campaign Analyst will work alongside Data Scientist supporting them in terms of getting the right data for campaigns.
The Campaign Analyst will gather data requirements from key stakeholders and use a variety of systems to exectute the campaigns as well as carrying out post-campaign analysis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Degree in a numerate subject (STEM)
- Minimum of 2 years experience working within a data driven marketing function
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of configuring Adobe Campaign
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £30K - £40K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and bonus.
The opportunity to work supporting a Data Science team and excellent progression opportunities.
Working for a market leading Investment Management firm
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs