Senior Data Developer
— Work at an Exciting Data Consultancy
Salary: £50000 - £60000
• Be the key point of contact in the business for data development.
• The opportunity to work with some big names clients.
• Central Bristol offices and are supportive and socialable team.
Are you a Database developer looking to move to a consultative role working with some well-known brands? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a Data Consultancy based here in Bristol who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be playing a major part of the development and data team working across a range of responsibilities including; building and designing data solutions for clients across the UK.
Communicating with internal and external stakeholders you will gather requirements and understand customer’s data needs. Using this information you will play an integral part in the development, creation and management of ETL solutions and Data Integration Services.
Analysing the data collected by these reports and dashboards and offering actionable recommendations and insights will be key here for to drive product development, marketing segmentation and business strategy for the business’ clients.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Experience using ETL tools such as; Talend, Looker or Informatica.
• Hands on skills building data solutions on SQL, noSQL and Java based tools.
• Excellent SQL skills as well as some experience working with cloud-based databases (e.g. Azure or AWS)
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of £50K - £60K on offer here. On top of this, you’ll be working in a role where you’ll have real responsibility from day one and your work will enable the future growth of the team and directly impact the size of projects you’ll work on.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs