— Work For A Great Agency
• Be the key point of contact in the business for data development.
• The opportunity to work with some big names clients.
• Central Bristol offices located near Temple Meads.
Are you a Database developer looking to move agency-side working with some global brands? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a customer data agency based here in Bristol who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be playing a major part of the development and data team working across a range of responsibilities including; designing and managing databases as well as integrating systems.
Communicating with internal and external stakeholders you will gather requirements and understand the business’ data needs. Using this information you will play an integral part in the development, creation and managing of reports and dashboards.
Analysing the data collected by these reports and dashboards and offering actionable recommendations and insights will be key here for to drive product development, marketing segmentation and business strategy.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Experience managing SQL databases in particular SQL Server 2012
• Hands on data development experience (think designing ETL and dashboards)
• Previous experience using Data reporting software like; Tableau, Power BI or QlikView
• Excellent SQL skills as well as some experience working with cloud-based databases
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of £35K - £50K on offer here. On top of this, you’ll be working in a role where you’ll have real responsibility from day one and your work will enable the future growth of the team and directly impact the size of projects you’ll work on.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs