— Global Engineering Firm
- Design, build and support data-intensive platforms.
- IoT data development and management.
- Architecture migration using modern technologies.
This firm is currently transitioning from batch-processing architecture to a streamed-based model and they require a Data Engineer to come in as part of the IoT Data team. This team collates information from their variety of IoT connected devices into the cloud and make it available to the Data Analysts and Data Scientists. This firm is continuously adapting to the latest techniques and available technologies to deliver total connectivity.
They are open to Junior, Mid-level and Senior candidates.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Data Engineer will come on board to support the migration from a batch-processing Big Data platform to a real-time serverless platform.
Working closely with the Data Architects and the wider Data Engineering teams, you will ensure that the infrastructure is in place to analyse the huge amounts of data generated by this company. As a result, you’ll drive improvements to the scalability, efficiency and the continuous deployment environment.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious Data Engineers to gain experience on a variety of modern data technologies across cloud ecosystems.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Data Engineering or BI Development experience
- At least 1 years’ experience of modern programming language (Python, Java, C#, Scala)
- ETL experience
- Experience in NoSQL/Big Data technologies (Redshift, Cassandra, MongoDB, BigQuery, Hadoop or similar)
- Experience in Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle)
- Agile experience nice to have
- DevOps experience nice to have
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of up to £57000 based on experience with excellent bonuses and benefits package. Grow with a global leading company and work with the most modern data technology on the market.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the job in further detail.Back to jobs