Senior AI & Machine Learning Engineer
— Pioneering Technology company
• Innovative Tech-firm working with Autonomous Vehicles.
• A fast growing company working with state of the art innovative technology.
• Flexible working environment, offices in Central Bristol, excellent training & development opportunities.
Would you like to join an innovative company, using cutting-edge technology and making a real difference? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a Tech firm in Bristol who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
You will support the creation and implementation of AI and Machine Learning solutions across the business. They are a rapidly growing company at the forefront of the development of autonomous subsea vehicles used primarily in the renewables sector.
Creating actionable solutions to business problems using Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Analytical techniques will be one of the main tasks but you’ll also play a key part in the automation and optimization of processes and the implementation of new models and algorithms while working closely with the research and engineering teams.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A Masters or PhD in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, STEM or Engineering etc.)
• At least 3 years Commerical or Post-Doc experience working with Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
• Programming skills in Python, C/C++, or Java.
• Experience using Tensorflow, OpenCV or Torch would be a real bonus!
• Communication skills are key in this one as well as the ability to work well both in a team and alone.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is £40,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) as well as the chance to join a pioneering firm at working with state of the art technologies. They also offer a generous benefits including; flexible working hours, a mature and autonomous working environment, the ability to attend conferences and training programmes and modern offices in Central Bristol (including an on-site Gym!),
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs