You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Data Engineering and Architecture
- Data Engineering & Architecture Recruiter wanted to capitalise on ADLIB’s fast growing client base.
- Enjoy playing a key role in our 2018 growth plan.
- Have the support of a highly effective marketing strategy and partner programme.
For 16 years we’ve immersed ourselves in the Digital, Marketing, Creative, UX, Technology, Data and eCommerce communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with ambitious start-ups, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and global organisations.
What you’ll be doing
A new opportunity has opened up within the Insight & Analytics team due to an increasing demand from our existing and prospective client base for Customer Insight, Marketing Analytics, Data Analysis and Business Intelligence professionals.
There's a huge opportunity here to work with a mix of established and start-up businesses across the South West and beyond on a dual desk of permanent and contract requirements.
Typically you’ll be handling vacancies across the Data Engineering & Architecture sector, covering Database Developers, Data Engineers, Big Data Specialists, Data Architects and Senior Data Infrastructure professionals and Consultants at all levels. You can expect to be on the hunt for top professionals with some of the following skills; Python, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Flink, SQL, ETL, Data Architecture, TOGAF, APIs, Data Analytics, Java, C++.
You'll enjoy working with large international powerhouses through to the South West's most exciting tech disruptors and well-backed start up innovators that everyone is talking about.
What experience you’ll need
- An experienced Recruiter with a desire to work at the forefront of Data & Analytics across a fascinating and exciting client base.
- You’ll capitalise on ADLIB’s ever growing presence, partnerships and relationships to support your quest to develop opportunities within the Insight & Analytics space.
- You’ll be well equipped to dig deep, source and relationship build with candidates and clients alike – the ability to immerse into their worlds, network and build trust will be essential to your success, alongside maintaining ADLIB’s reputation within a busy market place.
- A track record of proven success goes without saying.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside the chance to work with a team of genuinely talented, supportive and progressive Recruiters who have each other’s backs you’ll get a base salary in line with your experience and previous success and a decent commission structure. You’ll get 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, Playstation, weekends away and beer Fridays.
Please get in touch with Steve or Alex now to talk further.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: