Senior Machine Learning Researcher
— High growth technology firm
Salary: £50K - £70K DOE
• Unique opportunity to join a high growth international technology firm as they begin their entry into Europe.
• Work with an international team of talented Machine Learning Engineers and Software Engineers working on cutting edge algorithms.
• Excellent time to join as this firm has a proven and successful business model that it is rolling out globally.
Work with a bunch of like-minded technologists on a cutting edge tech stack working on novel algorithm development.
Join a firm with a start-up feel but backed by successful international parent company
What you'll be doing
The successful Senior Machine Learning Engineer will join the company as part of the technology team and will work on a range of algorithm research projects which will allow this company to further improve their product and app offerings.
You will work on cutting edge computer vision algorithms, feature engineering and other machine learning projects with top international engineers.
What experience you will need to apply
• Experience as a Data Scientist, Data Engineer or Software Engineer
• Strong programming skills in Python
• Commercial experience of working with computer vision or image processing algorithms
• Experience of using either Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV or other deep learning libraries/tools
• Interest in working with an international team
What you will get in return for your expeirence
• A very competitive base salary as well as relocation assistance and benefits.
• 7% employer pension, private medical & other great benefits.
• Work with a very talented international team in a great collaborative office environment in central Bristol
• Relocation allowance if moving to Bristol
Please get in touch with Adam with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.