— FTSE 250 company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 firm in a central Bristol location.
- Support the growth of Insight Analysis.
- Join an innovative and forward thinking company.
My client is moving to becoming more data-driven and are looking for an Insight Manager to cover Customer and Employee Insight.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside the Business Intelligence team, HR & Customer Experience teams and an external agency, you will develop surveys, frameworks and NPS processes to become the voice of the customer and employees within the organisation. You will be analysing data provided by the internal teams and surveys by the agency and will be telling stories with this data to allow the organisation to improve.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative research.
- Experience of developing Customer Insight processes.
- Solid understanding of NPS.
- Understanding of surveys and how to analyse the results.
- People Management experience preferred.
- Strong ability to tell a story from data.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £45K - £50K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package.
Amazing working environment with some great people.
Please get in touch with Alex or Simone with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call /email to discuss the finer details.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Customer Insight jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K