You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Category Insight Analyst (FMCG)
— 9-12 month FTC
- Exciting FMCG brand.
- Maternity Cover contract at least 9 months up to 12 months.
- The office is located in South Bristol.
We’re looking for an experienced Insight Analyst to join a well-known b2c Client of ours for a Mat Cover contract.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll report to the Category Manager and you’ll work closely with other teams, mainly the Sales team and the Brand Marketing team. In a nutshell, it’ll be your job to become an expert in the market, consumer and competitor intelligence analysing a range of regular and ad hoc data sets. You’ll manage regular market data reports on market insight and brand performance. With a use of internal sales data, you’ll understand my Client’s performance and growth by category, consumer and country. You’ll look at how certain online and in-store promotions impact on sales. Looking at insight activities in relation to NPD initiatives will be important too. Last but not least you’ll monitor key accounts’ performance.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar role (at least three years) within retail / FMCG sector preferably.
- Ability to present findings in plain English to multiple stakeholders.
- Solid commercial understanding.
- Exceptional analytical skills, proficient in Excel.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is c/ £30-35k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found