Digital Marketing Manager
— until the end of 2017
Location: central Bristol
- Forward thinking legal firm with offices in central Bristol.
- Temporary contract until the end of 2017 with a possible extension.
- The successful candidate will be ‘go to’ person for digital queries.
We are on a look out for a Digital Marketing Manager to join one of our Clients, a forward thinking law firm on a FTC until the end of 2017.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate you’ll support report to the Head of Communications and you’ll be in charge of developing and delivering their digital strategy. You’ll work closely with certain divisions within the firm i.e. the Clinical Negligence team to make sure that the digital presence reflects the wider marketing strategy business’ objectives. You’ll be the ‘Digital Expert’ in the firm sharing knowledge of best practices. In terms of digital channels you’ll overlook: website, paid search, SEO, email, social, content and analytics. You’ll work closely with 3rd parties making sure they are delivering on time and budget.
What you’ll need to apply
● Previous marketing experience working for a b2b / lead gen orientated business.
● Being on top of digital trends and best practices.
● Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi task.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £40-45k + benefits and lovely central Bristol location.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.Back to jobs