Digital Marketing Manager
— Award Winning Company
- Great, well-established brand with a global presence.
- An instrumental role within the marketing team.
- This office is based in Clifton.
A great opportunity became available to join an amazing Client based in Clifton as a Digital Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Digital and they will manage a Marketing Intern. The ultimate purpose of this role will be to drive new customers’ acquisition alongside retention of the existing ones. You’ll achieve that by using a mix of digital channels. Firstly, you’ll manage my Client websites, making sure that they’re optimised; the user experience is up to scratch and content is fresh, relevant and unique. You’ll also implement promotional merchandising techniques. Secondly, you’ll overlook paid search across PPC, paid social, display, remarketing and programmatic (an agency will be in charge of that bit from the "hands-on" perspective). You'll also look after social media presence including influencer outreach. Email marketing will be a part of this role too, mainly to retain existing customers by developing an engaging lifecycle programme. Additionally, looking at push notifications and SMS messages when appropriate. Needless saying all of the above will have to be analysed against KPIs especially for conversion performance and revenue growth.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in managing websites and paid marketing activities.
- Exposure to all digital marketing channels.
- Experience in managing agencies.
- Being analytical and commercially minded, having excellent communications skills as well as project management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary on offer + benefits.
The Client is keen to appoint asap so if interested, please get in touch with Ania now for more info.Back to jobs