Digital Marketing Executive
— PPC and Paid Social
- Exciting, growing business.
- The office is based in Clifton.
- This role would be quite technical and analytical.
I am now supporting a great Client of mine based in Clifton. This role will report into the Digital Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing
This Client is one of the specialists in their field, they work with multiple brands mainly within financial services and blue chip Clients. The successful candidate for this role will support manage a high volume of paid search campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook and Youtube. Your day to day responsibilities will include setting up campaigns, managing them on a daily basis and optimising when needs be. Working with analytics software such as Google Analytics will be a big part of this role as well. Despite of this role being more analytical than creative, ability to use a design or video editing software will be beneficial.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant degree – marketing or similar.
- Experience working with paid search and especially Adwords.
- Previous experience with video editing or graphic design will be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £22-27k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs