You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Internal Communications Manager
— International Legal firm
- International Law Firm.
- Work on exciting projects and relaunches.
- You must hold strong writing skills and ideally professional services experience.
We are working with a leading international law firm to appoint an International Communications Manager to join them in the Bristol office based centrally near Temple Meads. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to work in a corporate, professional environment and already has experience from within a similar role.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be busy sourcing, researching, drafting and editing material for internal distribution to all colleagues within the organisation and directing agreed content to a range of channels including digital. You’ll use a range of internal systems for the recording of communications activity and provide advice and guidance on best practice and internal communications.
Another aspect of the role will be to manage the confidential information in line with the firm’s protocols and also supporting the Head of Communications with a number of different internal projects.
What experience you will need to apply
- Have experience of delivering internal communications , ideally within a professional services firm
- Possess extremely strong writing skills and the ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels
- Be able to work independently, using own initiative where appropriate to progress tasks, and able to produce accurate and high quality work
- Have the organisation skills, tenacity and resilience to deliver to time in a fast-paced environment
- Be team oriented, flexible and enthusiastic with a committed, can-do approach;
- Have experience of using technology to create and deliver engaging material and measure its impact
- Have a thirst for technical knowledge and application of knowledge to generate ideas
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your experience and a range of company benefits and perks!
Contact me today to discuss details and chat about your next steps and job search.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: