— Disruptive Start-up
- Green Energy innovator.
- High growth Tech Company with a rapidly growing team.
- Work with Objective C, Swift and CarPlay.
One of Bristol’s most successful and innovative tech start-ups has been growing significantly and are now looking for an iOS Developer to join the team. This role is predominately Objective C but the ideal candidate will also have worked within Swift.
What skills you’ll need
- You will have a solid approach to Data Structures along with their algorithms.
- As a minimum you will have at least 3 years’ experience as an iOS Developer.
- Ideally you will have experience within Objective C but if you have knowledge of Swift that’s a bonus.
- You will have a strong understanding of iOS design patterns.
- Experience of RESTful API’s and Third-Party integration.
- Finally, you will be educated to a degree level.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working within a rapidly growing team supporting their roadmap in becoming a global platform. Your role will focus on iOS development where you will take the lead in all aspects of application development and you will provide a key input to this already market leading start-up. This opportunity provides the chance to play a leading role in this already disruptive sector, creating well written software which their users will love and ultimately benefit the environment! You will join a team of initially seven (increasing to 14) including senior web and app developers who are dedicated to bettering the environment.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a Tech for Good company so you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that your work will be helping to keep our environment cleaner and greener. You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team as a part of an incredible journey as the business grows. There’s a competitive salary (£35k-£45k), company bonus, flexi-time, training and development with access to courses and much more.
Think this is the right role for you? Send in your CV now to Callum – [email protected] or give him a call on – 0117 926 9530.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Mulesoft, Mule ESBLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— South Wales - High profile productsLocation:South WalesType:Salary:Up to £425 p/day
— Up to 4 days remote workingLocation:CirencesterSalary:£35K-£45K