IT and Compliance Manager
— reputable independent software house
- Complete autonomy over how you work.
- Flat structure, innovative environment, dedicated training budget.
- Flexible working, team socials, ski trips.
A software company that specialises in document & workflow management solutions is looking for a motivated IT & Compliance Manager to join them in Bristol. Born in the 90’s, the business boasts an incredibly diverse client base which primarily focuses on the public sector. Joining a relatively small yet dynamic team you’ll be responsible for ensuring compliance across all suppliers and end-users.
What skills you’ll need
- Previous experience in an IT compliance or auditing role, with excellent IT & reporting skills.
- Deep understanding of International Standards Management System (ISMS) methods.
- Ability to manage policies & processes as per ISO 27001.
- Knowledge of Cisco hardware such as firewalls & networking would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in a Windows server environment.
- Working knowledge of cyber security would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing
As the IT & Compliance manger your focus will be to ensure that the business’ internal ISO standards are in line with ISO 27001. Reporting directly in to the CTO, you will be responsible for conducting and overseeing all internal audits and audit activity around (but not limited to) IT risk & security, conducting awareness training for staff to ensure correct compliance practises are embedded into the business. With plenty of large-scale projects in the pipeline such as the release of their cloud based product, and the implementation of new Cyber security infrastructure, you’ll need to be proactive self-starter who isn’t afraid to step outside of their comfort zone. Working in a collaborative and friendly environment, you’ll have the opportunity to really make the role your own.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Offering a central Bristol location with all of the best food & drink places in the area just a stone’s throw away, the business also offers flexi-time (core hours 10am – 4pm: 7.5 hour day), remote working, 6% matched pension scheme and 24 days holiday which increases after 3 years. You can also take advantage of their cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and a free PluralSight subscription so you can train yourself in any areas you’re not quite as confident with!
Sound like a great opportunity? Send your CV to Paige now or call 01179 269 530 for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Excellent Customer Data AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40K - £50K
— Established B2C RetailerLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Circa £50k
— Respected Global RetailerLocation:ClevedonSalary:£22k