— innovative green tech business
- Well backed clean-tech start-up with already impressive global client base.
- Flexible & remote working, company shares, relaxed & supportive culture.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven background in development, preferably using Node.js.
- Previous exposure to web APIs.
- Good working knowledge of SQL. Experience of PostrgeSQL would be a bonus.
- An understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Any knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS would be advantageous but by no means essential.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a fast-paced working environment, you will be working on the businesses core product alongside a dedicated team of dynamic developers. With a focus on developing high quality & well-structured code you’ll contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle to deliver highly customisable asset management software to clients. You will be a team playing with a keen interest in learning new technologies and who isn’t afraid to get stuck in. In this role, you’ll be encouraged to contribute your technical expertise and will have real influence over the direction of the business.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll have the opportunity to become part of a hugely innovate development team during an exciting period of growth with excellent training & scope for progression. Further, you’ll receive a generous salary of up to £50K, company shares, flexible working.
Sounds good? Email your CV to Ellen immediately for more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— L&D culture, flexi-workingLocation:BristolSalary:£25K-£30K
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote WorkingType:Salary:£350 p/day - Appropriate for "Outside IR35"
— Top AI & ML productLocation:BristolSalary:£50K-£65K