— R&D culture, cutting edge platform, flexible working
- Work on cutting edge software using Angular & TypeScript.
- Flexible working and modern office in a central location.
- Dedicated R&D time, events, global conferences.
What skills you'll need
- Experience and proficiency with Angular and TypeScript.
What skills are desirable
- Comfortable using build tools such as NPM and WebPack.
- Proficient understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Understanding of creating acceptance and unit tests.
- Knowledge of serverless, ideally AWS.
- Any experience with containerisation would be a bonus (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Commitment to follow development best practices and processes.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver, with an ability to be detail-orientated while keeping overall strategy in mind.
- Intellectually curious with demonstrated ability to stay on top of new concepts and tools in tech.
- Innovative and flexible with the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced results-orientated culture.
What you'll be doing
Working with some of the latest web technologies such as the most recent version of Angular and Node.js, you'll be responsible for building the core components of their world-class enterprise apps for adaptive decision analytics. This company applied machine learning to turn corporate and sales data into personalized nudges to help people make better decisions. You will be collaboratively working with other members of the growing development team of engineers and data scientists to produce a range of captivating desktop and mobile applications for a range of highly credited clients. It's an agile-based environment you'll be working in within the start-up vibe, and with lots of R&D time to research new technologies and methods and introduce them to the team.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £35K-£60K, pension, company bonus and flexi working with remote opportunities. You'll be based in nice central Bristol offices, with one of the most talented and skilled teams in the area; the business is at the real forefront of what they do and so you'll never have a boring day and will always be learning something new! You'll get to interact with clients working for huge multinational corporations. This is a business that's always looking to be ahead of the rest and value their teams' personal development so you'll also be given opportunities to attend industry events and conferences. As the company grows throughout 2020 and beyond, you'll have good opportunities for future progression.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration (01179269530).
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Rapid team growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£45K - £55K
— awesome product, 3 days remoteLocation:BathSalary:£45K - £55K
— Financial ServicesLocation:BournemouthType:Salary:Up to £500 p/day