— Node.js, Groundbreaking product
- Outstanding product development and tech team.
- Master Node.js and other JS frameworks.
- Quality driven software house, Bristol success story.
A fast-growing and progressive software house in Bristol are looking to grow their software team to match the demands of their incredible market disrupting product. This dynamic tech specialist are leading the way in mobile gamification with a number of internationally renowned clients, now is a great time to be thinking of joining them as they look to grow their UK development team.
What experience you’ll need
- Other tech skills you can expect to pick up and master will include; GIT, ES6 and ES7, Test Driven Development, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, Babel and an understanding or interest in learning AWS/Cloud computing.
- They’ll be looking for you to work closely with the CTO to research, evaluate and implement emerging tech and new ideas to help improve the product further.
- You’ll be used to a role requiring flexibility, working directly with customers and resolving issues as well as liaising with their developers internationally.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be asked to help develop and implement custom functionality as required by customers which will be fed back into the core platform. They’ll be looking for you to utilise your knowledge/understanding of modern web and software practices and feedback on the both web and mobile platforms. You’ll be weighing up customer needs against technical best practices and writing detailed technical specifications as well as providing excellent customer service to client users of the platform. Research and development is a key part to the role and you’ll be able to work on the development of new products and services, taking part in hacks and scrums.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary (£32-45k), generous holidays, opportunities to travel (Asia, US etc), training, career progression (Architecture, Team Lead etc), socials/trips and smart offices with quality coffee. Above all you’ll be working on one of the most exciting software products around, sharing in the journey and success of the company in a role with the opportunity to learn and play with new tech throughout.
Sound amazing? Send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530) for immediate consideration!Back to jobs