Junior Art Director
— Fantastic Award Winning Agency
- Join an award winning team
- Gain more agency experience
- Work across a range of campaign, brand, digital and print briefs
We are looking for a Junior Art Director to join a Bristol based agency. It's a great place to be, think open-plan offices, flat hierarchy and a team that are open to your ideas. As an agency, they've got a number of awards under their belt. They're now looking for a Junior Art Director to help them win a few more!
What you'll be doing
The studio are a tight-knit bunch. You'll be working with a handful of designers on a variety of briefs. Predominately your time will be spent on digital briefs - so you'll be generating concepts for websites, digital campaigns, web banners, social media ads, emails, mobile apps and motion graphics.
There will also be some offline work to be done. This could be across anything from brochures through to exhibition material.
This is a conceptual role so we're looking for those who work from sketches and scamps who can confidentally talk through their ideas, with some copywriting ability.
We're looking for a Junior Art Director, who's also a bit of a wordsmith, but if you're part of a creative team of two we would love to hear from you!
What experience you'll need to apply
- A portfolio of work that shows us your craft and concept abilities across brand, digital and print in a commercial setting.
- Some agency experience.
- Fluent with the usual tools in the Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Confident, articulate and a natural communicator.
- Knowledge of After Effects desirable.
- What you'll get in return for your experience
If you're successful here you'll be joining an exciting advertising agency thats committed to doing great work. You'll be learning from a good host of talented creatives and you'll be encouraged to push yourself professionally daily. You'll also receive a competitive salary depending on experience.
Sound interesting? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.