Junior Project Manager
— Digital Marketing Agency
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the digital project management team as part of a well-established and successful agency.
- Enjoy exposure to a variety of projects around digital marketing.
- Friendly Offices in central Bristol, commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Chippenham, Gloucester, Swindon and Yeovil.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Would you love to be a part of a thriving agency in the heart of Bristol? This is a chance to join a superb digital marketing agency in the role of Junior Digital Project Manager.
What you’ll be doing
As Junior Digital Project Manager you will be working closely with other Project Managers and the Head of Production to help their clients meet their digital marketing objectives. You will be confident, creative and ambitious with a real drive for development who is not afraid to manage clients and multiple projects simultaneously.
This role encompasses all aspects of project delivery from inception to launch, so you will need to be the pacesetter for project delivery, ensuring projects are on time, on budget and delivered without a hitch. Specifically, you will be managing website development projects, working in a sprints alongside the company’s agile scrum methodology. You will also work closely with other teams in the business comprising development, production, client management, content and editorial. It will be part of your role to help facilitate and manage the workload of the inhouse designers.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have previous experience as a Project Manager/Co-ordinator, Digital Producer or Account Manager, ideally within a marketing or creative or digital agency.
- Exposure to digital, creative or technological projects.
- A tangible drive to learn, develop and progress as a Project Manager.
- Experience working with digital or creative teams and strong understanding of web development.
- Exposure to a variety of digital project management tools.
- Culturally you will be positive, proactive and customer centric.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, with a hands on approach to problem solving and a safe pair of hands to keep things running smoothly.
- Ability to manage very professional clients.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously remaining calm under pressure.
- Any exposure of WordPress is a bonus.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and thrive in delivering high quality websites.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience up to £27k, and a clear path to progression all within a well-established and growing agency who really cares about their clients.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting-edge digital agency then don’t hesitate to apply now!
Contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment on 01179 269 530 to discuss further.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Public Sector ClientsLocation:Bristol or OxfordshireSalary:Up to £70k
— International Financial Services & Banking CompanyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £80k
— Join a Boutique E-comm AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£30k