Junior Tech Recruiter
— Development, Testing, Architecture, DevOps
- Join a well-established South-West tech team working with some of the hottest start-ups, industry disruptors and ingenious product development businesses around.
- Work for one of the UK’s only B Corp certified Tech Recruiters who are 100% owned by their employees, all receiving share options in the company.
- Down-to-earth, experienced team who love what they do.
Since 2001 we’ve immersed ourselves in the Technology, Data, Engineering, Science, Marketing, eCommerce and Design communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with tech disruptors and well-backed ambitious start-up innovators, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and large international powerhouses.
Proudly B Corp certified and 100% employee-owned. Our mission and impact go far beyond recruitment.
Become a key member of one of Bristol’s most respected technology teams - become a part of the tech community and immerse yourself in the sector.
What you’ll be doing
Throughout ADLIB’s history we’ve adapted, developed and grown to ensure our service offering supports the changing face of our clients' environments. With a thriving client-base at the heart of Bristol and Bath’s tech cluster, we’re looking to offer the opportunity for a driven, energetic and ethical person to help some of the best start-up and scale-ups, software houses, challenger brands, enterprise tech companies and global consultancies, some that you’ll know and a load that you don’t (yet) to grow and flourish.
You’ll be supported by ADLIB’s well-established industry partnerships that continue to build our presence, an ever-growing candidate base and a reputation for care. We’re looking for passionate people who can work autonomously (with support on hand) within an established and professional environment. There are opportunities to embed yourself within the community and learn about what it takes to run a successful business from its embryonic stages. You’ll learn how to effectively advise businesses on how to build teams, give market information, attend meetups and events, network/chat and revel in your role as a market leader backed by a team with considerable experience.
You’ll be able to partner with businesses that have headcounts of less than 10 to several thousands, covering permanent vacancies for Developers, Testers, DevOps, Architects and Infrastructure specialists from junior to senior management level. There’s a real spread of opportunity to work directly with CTOs/Founders as well as huge internal talent teams, giving you oversight and influence on technology growth from all walks of life. We’ll provide an opportunity to develop versatile expertise and be part of a community that will only build your skill set and progress your career further.
What experience you’ll need
- We'd want to hear from tech-driven people; those who have a genuine interest in the industry and what it’s about. We aim to speak the language and so should you.
- A technical degree, equivalent qualification or personal/commercial tech experience. This could be Computer Science but could also be Maths, Physics, Engineering or something similar. If you’re not technical through education, that’s fine, it’d be cool to see some examples of technical projects you’ve been involved in, or experience in the tech sector.
- You’ll be process driven with an ability to adopt a methodical way of working to ensure high quality and consistency.
- We look for work ethic over using stats/KPI’s as a performance indicator. Demonstrate you’re hard-working and like to push the boundaries of your capability, we’ll give you the tools to succeed.
- You’ll be keen to keep up with industry trends, staying on top of new/emerging tech and what everyone’s chatting about (blogs, news sites, events and more).
- You will enjoy working in a team collaboratively, we’re after team players. There are no egos here and no individuals, we all share candidates and respective knowledge.
- You’ll also enjoy ditching the suit, working for a company where you have the support to take the role wherever you want it to go. We can build teams around successful people that match our approach and ambitions.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Expect an adult environment, a base salary in line with your experience, competitive commission structure, 27.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), you’ll have the potential to earn an additional tax-free employee ownership bonus of up to £3,600 per year, an outstanding marketing team behind you, health scheme and pension. We’ve seriously nice offices and a social committee that ensures we're an inclusive bunch where there’s plenty going on. We offer flexible and remote working to ensure work life balance.
Being a B-Corp, we balance profit with purpose and joining an 100% employee-owned business not only comes with share options but the chance to help shape and drive our future success. Your personal carbon footprint for the year will be offset and we’ve got our own forest! We donate to a multitude of charities and support local organisations to help young people build their careers. We take diversity and inclusion seriously and you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Please get in touch with Joe now for further information and an informal chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative AgencyLocation:London / Remote, UKSalary:£40k Bonus & Benefits
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + Bristol, UKType:Salary:Up to £550 p/day - "Outside IR35"
— Creative tech business with network spanning worldwideLocation:Bristol / Remote, UKSalary:Up to £65K