— C# .Net, Azure, DevOps
- Remote for now but the occasional visit to central Bristol once things calm.
- Hands-on, no formal line management responsibilities.
- Outstanding team, collaboration, key development & progression opportunities.
The UK’s largest and most successful student accommodation provider is looking for a Lead Developer to join their digital team. Their expertise covers web, app development, Cloud and more. The role is very hands-on so would suit someone who’d prefer to spend more of their time coding than managing. Think this could be you?
What skills you’ll need
- Good knowledge of C#.Net.
- Knowledge of source control, continuous integration, code coverage, static analysis, load testing and functional testing tools.
- Strong experience with Azure.
- Strong experience of docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Strong communication skills and a professional, service-oriented manner.
- Passion for learning and self-development.
- Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge.
What you’ll be doing
Joining an established digital team as development lead, ensuring quality and performance are at the highest level. This role will involve providing mentoring and support to less experienced developers but no formal line management responsibilities, roughly 70%-80% of your time will be hands-on. You’ll be delivering application features and changes with a strong focus on coding guidelines and security as well as helping in creating frameworks and guidelines for automated tests. Clear communication is crucial as conversations and connectivity with stakeholders on progress, risks and any issues will be expected of you.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This role will provide you with a generous salary of up to £60K and long-term progression, allocated training and development budgets, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (25 days), flexi-time/remote working, annual bonus (up to 10%) plus amazing discounts at a range of restaurants/retailers. The business earned an award for Investors in People (Gold) so they really know how to look after their employees! Above all, you’ll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
Sound like the role for you? Send your CV and details to Tareek to find out more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + WiltshireSalary:Up to £325 p/day
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £600 p/day
— Neighbourly - B Corp giving platformLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£55K