Lead Digital Strategist
— Impressive Independent Agency
- Lead digital strategy for a wide range of exciting clients.
- One of the most exciting agencies in the South West.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
This is a key role in a growing independent agency where you’ll have the opportunity to shape the digital futures of some amazing clients. You’ll deliver real impact for world-leading brands through innovative strategic thinking.
What you’ll be doing
No day will be the same in this role. You’ll work across a broad range of challenges, from digital product/experience, campaign and transformation. It’s imperative that you have the capacity to look at things differently, challenge the obvious and bring fresh and unique thinking to solve the problem.
The outputs will need to demonstrate a greater level of future ambition for the agency and for clients, stretching clients beyond their comfort levels to inspire a braver digital future for their brands and for their business.
Drawing on your understanding of macro trends, new technologies and ways of working you’ll need to be able to proactively create and convert opportunities with new and existing clients , as well as have the skills to turn that vision into a reality - building the case for investment and taking people on that journey with you.
Whilst the role will sit in the strategy team, collaboration is key to this role and you’ll be working closely with other strategists, data/digital analysts, technical architects, developers, account delivery teams as well as with multiple client stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll already be established as a senior strategist/planner or consultant with proven experience of delivering commercial results based on great insight and strategic direction – and be looking to take a step up into a ‘lead’ role.
- Be a provocative thinker and innovative problem solver – able to inspire senior clients.
- Be a digital enthusiast with a proactive desire to keep well versed on new digital trends and technologies and how to best implement them to get results.
- Have exceptional communication and client handling skills.
- Customer research experience (qualitative and quantitative) at both implementation and management levels.
- Have experience of leading/mentoring more junior team members.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside a competitive salary of up to £75k (entirely dependent on experience), flexible working, generous holiday allowance, fun social events (pre and post lockdown!) you will be joining a team of world class digital experts doing some excellent work for their clients all whilst maintaining an inclusive, sociable and relaxed working environment.
For more information please contact Hannah at ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£DOE
— Leading, innovative UK business.Digital Marketing
— Leading, innovative UK business.Biddable Media & PPC Digital Marketing