Lead Front-End Developer
— head up the front-end development on an award-winning platform
- Multi-award winning digital team.
- Dedicated training and R&D time.
- Collaborative environment, free on-site parking, gym and café.
A prestigious public service provider is looking for a Lead Front-End Developer to join them in their offices on the outskirts of Bristol. Joining an internationally recognised digital team you will be head up the Front-End Development of their cutting-edge digital services and will help drive their digital transformation forward.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience building Single Page Applications (SPA’s) from scratch.
- Understanding of UI/UX design (Wireframes, prototypes).
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD principles.
- Team lead/mentoring experience is desirable.
- Exposure to cloud hosting technologies would be a bonus.
- Previous experience of Agile SCRUM.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
On top of a generous salary (up to £40K) you’ll be joining a multi-award winning digital team who have gained international recognition for their work. Further, you’ll receive a competitive pension, have access to free onsite parking, gym and canteen/café and much more.
If this sounds like a great opportunity to you, send your CV to Ellen for immediate consideration!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— PHP, Exciting ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£22K-£26K
— Work remotely 3 or 4 days a weekLocation:Remote - 3 or 4 days a weekSalary:£65K - £80K
— AI software for self-driving vehiclesLocation:Bristol or CambridgeSalary:Flexible on experience