Campaigns Marketing Manager
- International Legal Practice
- Role can be based in Bristol or London
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager to join an International Law Firm and be based in the Bristol or London office. This role will encompass production of Omni-channel marketing campaigns and marketing support for Partners and the Business Development teams. If you are looking for an organisation that invests in diversity and the wellbeing of their people, plush offices and continuous support and development opportunities – then read on!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside an extremely welcoming, dynamic team of experts in the BD, Marketing and Sales team. As a function, you will together provide support to Lawyers, Partners and sector service lines across the business internationally. Campaign management belongs within this team and you will be promoting the firms expertise through international marketing campaigns, generating brand awareness and work winning opportunities.
You’ll report to the Head of Campaigns and Marketing and together schedule and co-ordinate campaign activity to maximise profile and BD opportunities for the firm. In addition to this, you’ll work closely with the Brand and Communications team to raise the profile of the firm’s expertise within the media and through the website and social media. The successful candidate will be expected to build and manage operational relationships within the firm, outside agencies and marketing partners.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Understanding of the full range of online and offline marketing channels and how they can be combined effectively
- CIM Training is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly numerate, with understanding of law firm revenue and profitability
- Ability to manage marketing budgets
- Project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence to self asses projects and issues without micro management
- Microsoft office skills, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Experience of working with contact database such as Interaction
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary in line with your experience (£35k-£45k), flexible benefits, progression and development opportunities, modern inner city offices and fantastic colleagues.
Call me (Jade) or send your CV ASAP! 01179 926 9530 or Jade@adlib-recruitment.co.ukBack to jobs