Senior UX Consultant
— Top UX Consultancy Team
- Join a respected UX consultancy with deep roots in the UX community.
- Help deliver great products in the private sector as well shaping crucial public services.
- 25 days holiday BH, your birthday off, BUPA cover, perkbox, industry events, company bonus and more.
We’re looking for a UX Consultant to work with a top UX consultancy team. Well respected and with a global presence, this is the opportunity to join an established agency as a Senior UX Consultant. You’ll be part of a wonderful culture that’s well known for investing in its as well as contributing to the wider UX community.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a UX department of around 40 you’ll work alongside an experienced team of fellow consultants, user researchers, service and UX design experts.
As a senior you’ll be an experienced UX practitioner that’s comfortable directing your own activities as well as leading others. You’ll spend plenty of time with clients understanding their businesses, goals and users, helping to shape research programmes and inform digital strategy.
Clients will be varied but include those in the public and private sector. Consultants aren’t limited to working in one sector or on a particular account, so you’ll be solving a diverse set of problems and enjoy working with teams of all kinds.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a UX role that’s involved plenty of research.
- Great communication skills.
- Collaborative by nature. You know your strengths and when to lean on others for theirs.
- Experience of GDS highly desirable.
- Ideally have worked in an agency or consultancy environment in the past (though not essential).
- Strong thinking and problem-solving skills over any specific tools.
What you’ll get in return
Benefits include 25 days holiday (rising with service), your birthday off, BUPA wellbeing, Perkbox, time off for charity work and a bonus. You’ll be part of a culture that’s highly regarded in the industry (and awarded for being top class). You’ll be surrounded by experts but not ego’s and if it’s your cup of tea have plenty of opportunities to present and talk at industry events the agency runs. Flexible working is on offer with some work from either Bristol or London but homeworking to suit.
Apply with an up-to-date CV. Any case studies or project details to support the application too.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BathType:Salary:Up to £600 p/day - "Outside IR35"
— Well Funded Scale-UpLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:£50-60k DOE
— Market Leading Financial Services organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£45,000 - £65,000