eCommerce Trading Associate
— Global retailer
- International brand looking for French, Italian or German speaking eCommerce specialist.
- Respected retail brand and established digital team.
- Excellent culture and opportunities for development.
Joining the eCommerce team of an established business with a large, multi-channel offering, your role will focus on driving traffic to the French, Italian or German Direct to Consumer websites. You’ll need to be fluent in either French, Italian or German to be considered for this role. The business have offices in both Bristol and London, so can consider candidates from both locations.
What you’ll be doing
It’ll be up to you to maintain the content, search and navigation across three websites, ensuring a strong user experience is consistently maintained, constantly optimising performance based on analytics. Your day to day will involve setting up promotions, monitoring conversion rates by product categories, A/B testing, optimising paid search conversions and working closely with the wider marketing team to understand content needs and project scope.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- French, Italian or German speaker is essential, ideally native.
- Experience in a similar eCommerce merchandising or trading role.
- Strong analytical ability, confident managing spreadsheets and using this to handle data.
- Experience of using analytics tools to identify trends and take appropriate actions, i.e. Google Analytics.
- Computer software proficiency (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of how eCommerce Merchandising impacts online turnover.
- Self-motivated with the ability to identify problems and demonstrate use of initiative.
- Strong organisation and time-management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £30-38k is on offer here, alongside a stream of other benefits that come with working for a global, highly reputable organisation, including generous holiday allowance, remote and flexible working and much more.
Please send your CV through to Hannah for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Creative international brand.Location:NottinghamshireSalary:Competitive
— Leading Global ProviderLocation:SwindonSalary:£65,000 - £85,000