— Leading UK Digital Agency
- Join one of the UK’s top digital agencies.
- Enjoy a varied client base, full ownership of projects, and an impressive product portfolio.
- Access top industry certifications and great learning and development opportunities.
This is an urgent requirement to secure an experienced Product Owner to join one of the UK’s top digital agencies. The role offers remote working with occasional visits to one of many UK office locations.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll be joining a specialist digital agency that provides digital strategy, design, build, integration and optimisation. You will bring product vision and value to a client base that spans the health, e-commerce, financial services and technology industries, amongst others.
As a Product Owner you will be involved throughout the entire project life cycle; from concept to delivery and support. Working closely with clients from the very beginning you’ll run and facilitate workshops in order to understand business requirements, ambitions, pain points and user needs.
During build you’ll define sprint goals and prioritise and manage the development backlog, ultimately ensuring client and business goals are met throughout the process. You’ll support your clients with UAT, run product training sessions and identify additional opportunities through your consultative approach.
You will enjoy full ownership of a big budget, large scale project for a new client whilst also having input of other ongoing projects.
As for the team, you’ll be joining other product professionals and working closely with an experienced group of project managers, developers, QA’s, UX and design specialists. The agency has multiple locations in the UK and abroad, so whilst remote working is fully available during and post-Covid, occasional visits to the office will be expected longer term so it’s’ recommended you live within commutable distance of an office location.
What you’ll need to be considered
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or in a similar role.
- Experience of digital and web projects and products in an agency or software house environment.
- Experience of CMS platforms – for example Umbraco, Sitecore, Drupal, Kentico.
- Confident working throughout the whole development lifecycle.
- Strong technical ability, whilst also considering the strategic and commercial aspects.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels, getting value from senior conversations and valuable business insight.
- Be resourceful, able to make the most of client insight and research.
- Previous experience in running client workshops.
- Experience of working closely with developers as well as UX and design specialists.
- Consultative in your approach; able to spot opportunities in customer roadmaps, product enhancements and training.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining a market leading digital agency that has earnt some exceptional industry certifications. The business is well known for investing in its people and for providing great training and development opportunities to staff. In this role you’ll be owning the product vision for an important new client for the business.
This is an urgent requirement, so to be considered apply ASAP.
Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment is handling this requirement.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
Location:RemoteSalary:Up to £80k + Bonus
— Well established AgencyLocation:Surrey / RemoteSalary:£30000 - £40000
— Superb Digital AgencyLocation:Bath/RemoteSalary:£20000 - £23000