Senior Android Developer
— Crypto/ FinTech start up
- Leading Crypto/ FinTech start-up
- Progressive technology
- Groundbreaking industry
I am excited to be recruiting for this fully remote opportunity for a Senior Android Developer to join this VC funded scale-up, that have invested in Spotify & Slack. The business are are a simple and secure smart wallet for crypto and their team is based across Europe, so no commute!
They closed a £12 million Series A just before Covid and are the leading company within the Crypto space and the only scalable solution that exists. They are looking for someone with a strong track record in building 1st class applications, using modern android technologies such as Kotlin RxJava, Android Libraries (such as Retrofit, Room, Glide and Dagger), and you will preferably have experience implementing security best practices for safeguarding data on a mobile device.
What you’ll need
- 5 years experience building top tier Android apps, minimum 2 years in Kotlin
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Focused on delivering great UX
- RxJava usage (minimum 2 years of experience)
- The Android framework: lifecycles, memory management, Gradle
- Network protocols and data persistence techniques
- Experience with common Android libraries such as Retrofit, Room, Glide, and Dagger.
- Testing Android apps with unit tests and UI tests
- Continuous Integration and source control
- Implementing security best practices for safeguarding data on a mobile device
What you’ll be doing
You'll help to build the best mobile product in crypto and fintech. To do this you'll draw on your experience building top-tier apps that you're proud of, quickly shipping features in an agile environment, and taking ownership of the entire development lifecycle.
You enjoy delivering world class UX and working autonomously. You will be passionate about crypto's potential be excited to build its start-up as it goes through its next phase.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You can work remotely from anywhere in Europe (but Europe only). You will be given full autonomy and will decide how you achieve your best work. Generous parental leave. One week a quarter travel to a city in Europe for collaboration, generous parental leave plus a great salary.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + LondonType:Salary:Up to £425 p/day
— Brand-new scrum teamLocation:MalvernSalary:£30K - £45K
— Remote work, consistent bonusLocation:MalvernSalary:£45K - £65K