eCommerce & CRM Manager
— Premium Non-alcoholic Drinks Brand
- Innovative, well-funded premium drinks brand.
- Genuinely exciting proposition and branding.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
An extremely successful premium non-alcoholic drinks brand with a mission of putting the joy in to “not drinking” is in the process of growing their digital marketing team as they continue to innovate and expand.
I’m looking for a fun-loving eCommerce & CRM Manager with creative flair and a strong track record in delivering digital excellence to join this talented team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll build, nurture and champion the customer base of this impressive brand, keeping them intrinsically connected to the brand through managing the website performance, user experience and all things CRM.
To tackle this role you’ll need to have a perfect blend of creativity and technical capabilities, with a keen eye for the finer details. You’ll own and delivery the strategy for all onsite marketing activities, from ensuring products are merchandised effectively in order to drive sales, to project managing the development of the site.
Building out the CRM strategy will be key, you’ll take end-to-end ownership of targeted email campaigns, from briefing through to implementation. You’ll always keep your finger on the pulse of testing and optimization in order to increase the opt-in rate, open-rate and click-through rate.
It’ll be up to you to ensure the customer journey is consistently improving and revenue targets are exceeded, whilst delivering the best possible brand experience.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience delivering eCommerce & CRM excellence, ideally from a B2C online retail background.
- Creative, strategic thinker with exceptional communication skills.
- Hands on knowledge of eCommerce and CRM management.
- Shopify experience would be ideal.
- Analytical mindset - extensive experience with reporting and analysis.
- Passion for the wellness industry.
- Enthusiasm for all things digital and a team based approach. It’s a great culture here so someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and dive in!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive a salary dependent on experience (likely up to the £45k mark, potentially a little more for the perfect person) along with an array of great benefits. The location for this role would work well as either Bristol or London – the team is split between the two and everybody is working remotely at the moment, but the view is to return to a few days per week in the office. You’ll be a part of a forward thinking, collaborative team with very exciting growth plans. This business is really going places!
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— A leading supplier in technology and resourcesLocation:NottinghamshireSalary:Competitive
— Global retailer with premium products and excellent benefits.Location:London / 100% remote from the UKSalary:£45k + bonus
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k