Lead Product Designer
— SaaS Team
- Fully remote with offices in Bristol, London and Edinburgh if needed.
- Join an ambitious start-up team with good foundations and big potential.
- Enjoy a generous bonus scheme, employee share options, 26 days holiday (+BH), and many other benefits.
We’re looking for a Lead UX Designer to join a B2B SaaS team in Bristol. This role comes with great flexibility as they’re able to hire remote. The product will be satisfying to any experienced leads keen on driving design strategy and solving complex problems.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll work closely with a Senior UX Designer and a great team of developers and product people on a complex B2B SaaS product. A start-up but with the backing of a high growth and now well-established brand. It’s an exciting time to join; a solid product but with heaps of opportunity to improve, refine and innovate further.
The team’s approach is in experimentation, failing fast and learning from it. You’ll enjoy working with an engineering team that understand design is crucial to the success of the product. Given the size of the team and stage the product is at someone that’s comfortable with lean UX will gel well with the role.
This role will focus on UX strategy and a bit of department-running, but also involves lots of hands-on UX work from conception to delivery. You’ll be working directly with executives internally, and C-Suite external stakeholders, so will need to be confident championing your design thinking and implementing feedback. This role will include research, wireframing and optimisation, along with some UI work.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a Senior or Lead UX role, preferably with a SaaS product though not essential.
- Experience shaping UX strategy.
- Some line-management or department-running experience desirable but not essential.
- Data-led whether using others research or conducting your own, ideally with a focus on experiments and A/B testing.
- Great wireframing and prototyping skills using modern design tools.
- Any experience in a small product team (start-up or otherwise) is beneficial.
- A great communicator, able to rationalise design decisions to others and explain design concepts to colleagues.
- Excellent senior stakeholder skills.
What you’ll get in return
A good salary, 26 days holiday (+bank holidays), the option to buy & sell holiday, remote and flexible working with office spaces if you need them (London, Bristol, Edinburgh), 5% matched pension, 4% benefits on top of salary, share options and more.
Apply with an up-to-date CV and any supporting case studies to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Electric Vehicle Start-upLocation:Remote (Occasional London Visits), UKSalary:Circa £70k
— User Centred ContentLocation:Bristol / Hybrid / Remote, UKSalary:Circa £50k
— Top Agency TeamLocation:Bristol / Hybrid, UKSalary:Circa £40k + bonus