Midweight + Senior UI/Product Designer
— Design Agency
- Work with exciting clients like Google, SSE, Natwest and the NHS.
- Generous benefits package including remote and flexible working and £750 per annum training allowance.
- Friendly and welcoming company culture with plenty of collaboration and frequent social events.
A prestigious user-centric design agency in the South West is looking for experienced designers to join the team. They have great UX maturity and structures in place and need designers skilled at making beautiful interfaces to support them in their current period of growth. If the role sounds at all of interest, please apply even if you don’t fit all the criteria, the client is happy to speak to candidates of various levels for these roles.
What you’ll be doing
The company are growing rapidly and need support in their work with clients across the utilities, financial services, and commerce sectors. With strong collaboration and knowledge-sharing structures in place, you will be well-supported and able to contribute to design work across the business. The agency has a strong user-centric focus as well, so you will be involved in user interactions through interviews and testing, and will have an understanding of how to make designs accessible and visually appealing
At the senior level, you will be a UX Designer or Product Designer experienced with the full design process and prepared to take ownership of workloads and carry projects from start to finish. You will be liaising directly with clients, so will have great communication skills and be able to confidently present design briefs to senior stakeholders.
The midweight candidate will be a proficient visual designer/UI Designer, able to produce aesthetically pleasing and user-centric User Interfaces. Any User Experience or Product Design experience will be helpful, as your designs will need to be tailored to the user and so will be aided by understanding of user research and testing.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong UX, UI, Product Design or Visual Design experience, either agency or in-house.
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Design Suite.
- Knowledge of user-centred design methodology.
- Experience designing purposeful, beautiful website and app user interface.
- Experience working on design systems.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to explain designs to stakeholders confidently.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The company has a fantastic benefits package, including 25 days holiday, private healthcare plan, MacBook and iPhone with call plan, personal training budget of £750, remote-first working, and many more. They also have a friendly, social company culture that is very collaborative.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and portfolio. If you are still preparing a portfolio, please apply with your CV and we can discuss this further.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Net ZeroLocation:Birmingham 1 day per week, UKSalary:Upto £50k
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:Remote (Office in Manchester), UKSalary:Up to £45k
— Innovative Product Design TeamLocation:Bristol / Hybrid (2 days per month minimum), UKSalary:Up to £60k