Renewable Energy Technical Consultant
— Wind, Solar and Battery Storage.
- Supporting Net-Zero.
- Growth & personal development.
- A strong focus on the wind energy sector.
This is your opportunity to join a world-leading consultancy that is passionate about the world’s transition to Net-Zero. The main sectors this consultancy support is Onshore Renewables, Battery Storage, Offshore wind, Marine Renewables and Oil & Gas Transition.
What you’ll be doing
As a Renewable Energy Technical Consultant, You will be managing and leading on multiple renewable energy projects and these projects will require a high level of due diligence as you will be covering both operational and pre-construction assets.
Before, during and after you will be providing clients with technical advice and guidance on the projects with a commercially minded approach.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Wind turbine systems from small to MW sized turbines.
- SCADA monitoring systems for different wind technologies.
- Development and construction process for wind projects.
- Report writing & proposal writing.
- UK planning systems.
- Wind modelling software such as WindFarmer or windPRO would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of other forms of low and zero-carbon technologies would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There will be room for growth and continued personal development.
You will be given a competitive salary (DOE) and package which includes 25 days holiday, pension, professional membership, life assurance and private medical cover.
This role can also support flexible remote working depending on your location and situation.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Onshore & offshore renewable energy projects.Location:United KingdomSalary:£70,000 - £75,000
— SustainabilityLocation:Bristol or remoteSalary:£Base, Comm, Bonus + Shares
— Energy Efficiency Improvements.Location:United KingdomSalary:£40,000 - £55,000