Social Media Account Manager
— Social and Environmental change
- Be a part of an award-winning agency with a mission to tackle the climate emergency.
- Use business as a force for good and work with purpose-led, pioneering clients.
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits on offer.
I’m looking for a Social Media Account Manager with creative flair and first-rate communication skills to join a growing digital team within a communications agency with purpose.
The agency only work with innovative clients helping to tackle the climate emergency, from B Corps to NGOs, start-ups, charities and genuinely ground-breaking businesses. Their clients work in sectors with the biggest impact on the transition to net zero and beyond, from energy and clean tech to nature and conservation, food and agriculture, to finance and transport.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day you’ll manage social campaigns for a key client from the food industry, creating high quality content across social platforms and blogs (including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook). It’ll be up to you to develop engaging social strategies and content calendars, utilising analytics tools to inform strategy, develop campaign reports and optimise performance. Your focus will be growing and managing social communities, identifying influencers, and creating outreach programmes to engage them, constantly driving brand awareness and ensuring a consistent brand voice and style.
Alongside social media management, you will nurture the relationship, demonstrating expert knowledge of their business and sector, keeping in constant communication, and presenting fresh ideas and proposals. Keeping to deadlines, managing timelines, and delivering projects efficiently will be imperative here. You’ll also take responsibility for managing two Account Executives, setting their objectives and supporting their career development.
This is an amazing opportunity to utilise your skills to help amplify an incredible client who are at the forefront of tackling the climate emergency. You’ll be making a real impact on the biggest challenges facing society.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have a strong track record of managing social media accounts and influencer campaigns, and creating compelling content for B2C and B2B audiences.
- Extensive organic and paid social media management experience.
- Experience in the Food industry would be highly desirable.
- Creative, strategic thinker with exceptional communication skills.
- Design skills are not mandatory but would be highly desirable.
- Analytical mindset - extensive experience with reporting and analysis.
- You should be ambitious, proactive and passionate about the environment.
- Expert in managing and owning relationships with clients.
- Line management and team development experience would be ideal.
- Enthusiasm for all things social media and online marketing and a team-based approach.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a competitive salary on offer, entirely dependent on experience but up to around the £35k mark (+ annual bonus) as well as 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays and your birthday day off), private healthcare, gym discounts, an ethical pension plan, cycle to work scheme, weekly yoga sessions, training and professional coaching, and even more. The agency have offices in Bristol and London, so are happy to consider candidates from either location - there will be a balance of remote and office work. This is a seriously exciting opportunity to join an award-winning mission-led agency where you will be a key part of hugely important positive change.
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Specialist Product RangeLocation:central BristolSalary:£50-60k
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Global RetailerLocation:Bath/ remoteType:Salary:competitive