Senior Design Recruiter
— Work for ADLIB!
- Join a well-respected, 100% employee owned, B Corp Certified recruitment business.
- Enjoy a truly engaging and collaborative team environment with the entire business supporting you every step of the way.
- You bring the attitude and ambition and we’ll provide you with every possible tool you could wish for, a highly successful marketing programme and a personal development plan to ensure you earn well and achieve great things.
Since 2001 we’ve immersed ourselves in the Design, Marketing, eCommerce, Data, Technology and Science communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with tech disruptors and well-backed ambitious start-up innovators, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and large international powerhouses.
It’s all grow here at ADLIB and with a clearly defined road map in place we’re looking to recruit an experienced senior recruitment consultant with an expertise in the design sector. The key is matching our ethics, ambition and commitment to achieving the next stage of growth.
What you’ll be doing
- We’re looking for an experienced senior design recruiter who’s in recruitment for the long game. An ambitious, committed and professional recruitment consultant that wants to take advantage of our brand, knowledge, platform and industry contacts and support our growth.
- As the ADLIB brand expands throughout the UK we’re engaging with an ever increasing portfolio of clients.
- You’ll make things happen, see everything as an opportunity, get a kick from breaking down doors, creating new relationships, whilst working within a structured and effective manner that builds long term business relationships.
- Building effective, meaningful and trusted candidate relationships that last years will be as important as developing your client base. Rest assured we’re hugely established with a team that cross sells and supports each other at every opportunity. Right now we are overwhelmed by opportunity in front of within the design sector, you’ll be here to help us capitalise on that.
- You’ll quickly see we’re home to numerous go-to consultants who have spent years building their personal brand within their markets - They achieve this through building their knowledge, networking and sharing insight and expertise.
- You’ll capitalise on ADLIB’s ever growing presence, partnerships and relationships to support your quest to develop opportunities.
- You’ll be supported by a team approach to winning together, in the quest to collectively strengthen our proposition and success rates. In short, you'll have a team of 30 plus consultants behind you, ready to share their industry and client knowledge.
What experience you’ll need
- A successful track record in design and creative recruitment goes without saying. We want to hear from recruiters, recruitment consultants, call them what you like, who share our behaviours and bring a genuine interest for one of the sectors we operate in.
- On a personal level you’ll want to work for one of the UK’s only B Corp recruiters, truly committed to using business as a force for good.
- You’ll be well equipped to dig deep, source and build relationships with candidates and clients alike – the ability to immerse yourself in their worlds, network and build trust will be essential to your success, alongside maintaining ADLIB’s reputation within a busy market place.
- You’ll have impeccable communication skills, attention to detail, enjoy winning business and creating opportunities for the short and long term.
- You’ll also enjoy ditching the suit and work for a company where you can take the role wherever you want to.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Expect an adult environment (remote or office based!), a base salary in line with your experience and previous success, bonus structure, 27.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, share options after 12 months, seriously nice offices (when you choose to visit), employee council, flexi-time, company lunches and drinks / pizza Fridays (drinkers, non-drinkers, vegans, veggies, you'll be in good company) and most importantly, you'll be joining a collaborative team that'll have your back from day one and support you every step of the way.
Please get in touch with Nick to talk further.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Technology BrandLocation:Bristol, Wiltshire, London + WFH optionsSalary:DOE
— Independent agency in BristolLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BerkshireType:Salary:Up to £200 p/day